Stronger Communities Grants
2019-20 Burt Stronger Communities Programme are now open!
What is the Stronger Communities Programme?
The Stronger Communities Programme provides matched funding grants of between $2,500 and $20,000 for small capital projects that will improve local participation and contribute to making our community more vibrant.
There is a total of $150,000 up for grabs this year.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for funding, an applicant must be a legal entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN).
This could include;
- Local Government Agencies
- Incorporated not-for-profit organisations
- Trustees acting on behalf of a property trust responsible for a community asset.
The project must be located in the Burt electorate and applicants must be able to demonstrate matched funding for the project or in-kind.
You must complete your project by 30 June 2020.
To ensure you're eligible please visit the website.
What sort of grants have been successful in the past?
Examples of successful applications in previous rounds of the SCP in Burt include:
- Piara Waters Oval Fence,
- updating the Gosnells City Football Club lights,
- a new kitchen for the Gosnells Men’s Shed,
- new uniforms for the Kelmscott-Pinjarra 10th Light Horse Memorial troop.
If you'd like to apply for a grant please complete the below expression of interest form prior to 5pm on Monday, 2 September 2019 and we'll be in touch to gather some further information.
If you're having any trouble please do Contact Me.