Scott Morrison must deliver a plan for jobs that ensures no Australian worker is left behind.
Labor is calling on Scott Morrison to:
- Reverse cuts to JobKeeper and JobSeeker and expand JobKeeper to include casual workers;
- Support small business through improving cash flow;
- Invest in aged care and the care economy workforce, including child care and disability care;
- Provide temporary financial support for community groups and charities providing essential services to vulnerable communities;
- Improve labour market programs to support vulnerable job seekers;
- Encourage local governments to bring forward plans for local infrastructure;
- Improve compliance with the code of conduct for commercial tenancies; and
- Reverse its decision to freeze the pension.